Saturday, September 10, 2016


Troop,
The following have responded in the affirmative for attending the white-water rafting trip:

Scouts:
Alex M.
Garrett C.
Stephen M.
Aiden H.
Jacob T.
Gavin M.
Colin D.
Zach P.
John S.

Adults:
Mr. Moorman
Mr. Cox
Mr. Segelken
Mr. McAuliffe
Mr. Tumidolsky
Mr. Mumma
Mr. Pratali
Mr. Sterba

Please let me know immediately if there are any changes to this list. The final cost for the trip is set at $120 per person. I apologize this is very late notice, but if you can return the permission slips (go to events page) to me with money at this Thursday's meeting (9/8), it will be appreciated. If you can not, then please let me know and I will collect it from you on 9/15. We will be paying the final fees to River Expeditions at the end of this week.

For information about our destination and the FAQ please refer to http://www.raftinginfo.com/Trip-Planner/FAQs/. I will be at the 9/8 meeting at 8:15pm this week to answer any questions and collect permission slips, money, and liability waivers.

Thank you,
Mr. Moorman