Thursday, December 7, 2017

Gentlemen – As I mentioned in a note earlier this week, your Webelos (I & II) are invited to our January overnighter – Jan 5th, 2018.  This will be our first time at the Rec Center and I took a tour this evening and all I can say is wow!  The pool has 3 diving boards, a slide and even a lazy river.  We will have access to a climbing wall and gym activities (basketball, pickle-ball, etc.)  There’s always some pretty competitive games of knock-out and our legendary dodgeball tournament is not to be missed.  A few details:
 
- we will meet at Seton Parish on the 5th at 8:30
- arrive at the Center at 9:00 and swim until 10:30
- climbing wall from 10:30 to 12:00
- pizza at midnight
- dodgeball around 1:00 am
- donuts at 6:00 am
- depart back to Seton at 6:30 am
 
The boys will be able to participate in the activities above or take advantage of the open gym – we do allow video games for this event as well.  I am attaching the permission slip that I will need for all participants.  As I mentioned, there is no charge for you as our guests and we do ask that a parent attend with their son if at all possible. The Troop will provide drinks, snacks, and pizza, and donuts for breakfast.  All you need to bring is a sleeping bag/pad/pillow in case you want to get some rest at some point – there will be a designated quiet area.  And of course a change of clothes and towel if you are going to swim.  I would love to have an estimate head-count from your group by Dec 21st with a confirmed count by January 2nd.  Please do let me know if you or your parents have any questions and I hope to see you there.
 
Best,
 
Mike